MICROENCAPSAULTED HEMP EXTRACT
Convenient to use and handle compared to highly viscose raw extracts
Effortlessly include in products and recipes without significant modifications with minuscule impact on aroma and taste
High emulsification with hydrophilic and water-based compounds
Protection of valuable compounds from environment and harsh processing (e.g. baking)
Extended shelf life and stability due to reduction of oxidation
Resistant to first-pass metabolism and harsh stomach acids
Flavouring preparation made from edible parts (leaves) of Cannabis sativa L. (hemp varieties listed in the EU Plant Variety Database) by traditional preparation methods (CO2 extraction). Complies with Article 3.2(d)(i) of the Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on flavourings and certain food ingredients with flavouring properties for use in and on foods.
- CBD or CBG dominant, fully or partly decarboxylated
- Contains hemp essential oils (β-Caryophyllene, β-Myrcene dominant)
- Standardized to CBD / CBG % per specification
- THC % below 0.2% or lower per specification
Contains non-digestible sugars
- Nutraceuticals: food supplements, complementary medicine
- Food: functional baked goods, confectionery, sweets, snacks etc.
- Beverages: functional low/non alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, juices, smoothies etc.
- Cosmetics: functional skincare, infused toiletries, cosmeceuticals (EU CosIng database entry)
- Delicate woody herbal aroma
- Minor bitter herbal palette with slight sweetening and cooling aftertaste
- Consistency and mouthful enhancing effect
- Microencapsulated emulsion (for beverages and cosmetic applications)
- Microencapsulated powder (for food and nutraceutical applications)
- Available also in native and refined native forms (not microencapsulated)